In order to strengthen our international team in Pietà, Malta, we are now looking for highly communicative employees for our Swiss German and German-speaking customer support team.
The Zenith Quality Services Ltd. (ZQS) offers international companies professional support in their daily business operations and stands for diversity, social responsibility and family friendliness.
As an employee in our telephone customer service, you are the first contact person for many small and medium-sized companies. You will welcome the callers of our customers in a friendly and competent manner, take notes of callback requests or put calls through, arrange appointments, take orders and provide information.
- You have successfully completed your vocational training or studies and have already gained professional experience.
- You are able to communicate in German or Swiss German, orally and in writing.
- You have good written and spoken English skills.
- You have already gained experience in an office environment.
- You have good computer skills and are experienced in using the internet.
What we offer you:
- Flexible working-time models (starting from 20 hours/week)
- Hybrid work possible – one week in-office, one week from home
- Punctual payment of wages
- Private health insurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Free coffee, tea and water, as well as snacks and fruits
- Ability to plan your free time through work plans fixed two weeks in advance
- 26 paid holidays/year + German public holidays
- Bus ticket with a onetime starting credit of 20 Euro